- "I didn't know what I was doing. I was there to have fun."
- Vanessa Minnillo, on her Miss Teen USA experience.
- “I lend him my ass and he gives me the media attention I need.”
- Vanessa Minnillo, when asked about her relationship with Derek Jeter
- "I don’t have a private life. People don’t realize how powerful the media is. It’s a beast. It’s there to build you up and take you
down. It’s kind of bittersweet, you know. Like right now we’re doing an interview for a magazine that I love. You need to do press, but you don’t ask for it to take over your life. I understand that when I go to work, the paparazzi will be there. But I don’t understand why they need to be down my
back when I go out of my apartment at midnight to get some ice cream."
- Vanessa Minnillo, Maxim interview
- "That they’re just as normal and down-to-earth as everyone else. They wake up in the morning, go to bed at night, and have bad days."
- Vanessa Minnillo on misunderstanding about celebrities, Maxim interview
- "I love L.A., but I love New York more."
- Vanessa Minnillo on which town is better, Maxim interview
- "Having Jim Carrey tell me I was funny. Seeing Beyoncé and Madonna getting nervous backstage."
- Vanessa Minnillo on her best moments, Maxim interview